FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR RATING – GRADE 3 TRAINING ENDORSEMENT and SEA Class Rating TE.
Next course enrolments open now for Jan 2023
Inspire Aviation’s Initial Flight Instructor Rating course is conducted in accordance with the requirements stated in CASR Part 61T.
(FIR) Candidates will undertake an intensive twelve-week classroom and instructor flight training program to develop the required skills for the issue of a
Flight Instructor Rating with Grade 3 Training Endorsement and SEA Class Rating Training Endorsement.
This course will follow several phases of training leading to the final assessment.
Phase I: CASA required PMI Theory course and training assessment ~ 2 weeks duration.
Phase II: Flight Instruction Training – Ground Briefings (150 hours) and Instructor FlightTraining (30 hours) ~ 10 weeks duration
- Commercial Pilot Licence – Aeroplane
- Current Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- Current Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Spin Flight Activity Endorsement
- Successfully pass CASA PMI exam (Training provided during course)
- Pre-enrolment questionnaire and interview with Inspire Aviation HOO
Estimate of Fees: A$22900.00 (Final cost will depend on candidates’ choice of training aircraft)
Fees are subject to change. Full details, terms and conditions provided in writing upon successful application.
Option 1: Candidates may choose to pay $2500 at commencement of the course followed by 11 equal weekly instalments.
Option 2: Candidates may elect to pay 3 equal monthly payments.
Option 3: Payment in full at commencement of course. 5% discount applies.
Tuition Fee Inclusions:
• Principles and Methods of Instruction
• 30 Hours Dual Flying
• 5.0 Hours Mutual Flying
• Initial FIR Flight Test
• 150 hours of ground training.
Tuition fees do not include the following items. Candidates will complete at their own expense:
• Spin Flight Activity Endorsement (Can be arranged by Inspire Aviation if required)
• CASA PMI Exam Fee: Approx $178.00
Note: Should further training and or subsequent attempts of exams and flight tests be required, then this remedial ground and or flight training will be
in addition to the course expense. Fees will be charged at the relevant course aircraft, and instructor hourly rate.